商务英语

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 商务英语 >> BEC初级 >> 阅读理解 >> 2017下半年商务英语辅导:句式模板(1)

2017下半年商务英语辅导:句式模板(1)

来源:考试网   2017-09-08【

  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢? How did you decide that product was safe?

  你凭什么相信产品是安全的? Whats the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.

  这种商品成本价是多少? How much will it cost?

  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%. Weve priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.

  试销说明了什么? What does the test marketing show?

  这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.

  我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.

  下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.

  我们订价为98美元。 Were aiming its price for $ 98.

  你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。 To answer the first part of your question, i'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.

  如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.

  对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗? Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

  是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.

  对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

  我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.

  我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 I'm Donald. We met the last tI'me you visited Taiwan.

  我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 I'm Edwin. Ill show you to your hotel.

  你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

  班机很好,就是时间太长了。 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.

  你旅途愉快吗? Did you have a good flight?

  不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.

  你的航班怎样? How was your flight?

  你在飞机上睡觉了吗? Did you get any sleep on the plane?

  华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

  不,我没有,会有困难吗? No, I dont. Will it be a problem?

  我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 I dont think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

  我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 Ive made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.

  我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。 Weve booked a Western-style room for you.

  我们到火车站去乘车进城。 Lets go to the station to get a train into town.

  从此地去台北要很久吗? Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

  大概要一个小时。 Its about an hour.

责编:examwkk 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名入口 报考条件
考试时间 考试大纲 考试内容
成绩查询 等级划分 成绩评定
合格证书 考试教材 备考指导

更多

  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试