希望与要求
1. We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。
2. In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。
3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。
4. We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.
希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。
5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。
6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
7. I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。
9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。
10. We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。
11. I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。
12. I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13. I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
希望我们能继续合作。
14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。
15. We hope that this market trend will continue.
我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。
Part II
16. It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。
17. We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.
希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。
18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.
希望得到贵方的迅速答复。
19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。
20. We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。
21. We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。
22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。
23. We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。
24. We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。
25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。
26. We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.
希望此事有一个圆满的解决。
27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。
28. We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。
29. I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。
30. We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。
上一篇:汇总|2019年商务英语初级词汇
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论