A: Put on the helmet, please. -- 请戴上安全帽。
B: Do we need to put on the jackets too? -- 我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
A: You’d better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.
-- 最好穿上,以免弄脏你的衣服。请留神脚下。
B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?
-- 谢谢。生产线都是全自动的吗?
A: Well, not fully automated. -- 哦,不是全部自动的。
B: I see. How do you control the quality? -- 哦,那你们如何控制质量呢?
A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.
-- 所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关。
B: What’s the monthly output? -- 月产量多少?
A: One thousand units per month now. But we’ll be making 1,200 units beginning with October. -- 目前每月一千套,但从十月份开始每月将为一千二百套。
B: What’s your usual percentage of rejects? -- 每月不合格率通常是多少?
A: About 2% in normal operations. -- 正常情况下为2%左右。
B: That’s wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?
-- 那太了不起了。成品从那边出来吗?
A: Yes. Shall we take a break now? -- 是的,现在我们稍微休息一下吧。
上一篇:2019年BEC初级对话:打电话
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论