A: (on the phone) Hello? Smith here. -- 您好,我是史密斯。
B: Oh, Mr. Smith, my name is Melva Miller. You don’t know me, but I’m a friend of Mike Black.
-- 哦,史密斯先生,我是梅尔薇·米勒。您不认识我,但我是迈克· 布莱克的一个朋友。
A: Oh, yes? -- 哦,是吗?
B: When I told Mike I was coming to live here he gave me your name, and suggested that I give you a ring. I was wondering if you could give me some advice.
-- 当我告诉迈克我要来这里时,他给我您的名字,他还建议我给您打 个电话。我想知道您能否给我一些建议。
A: I’ll be pleased to if I can. What can I do for you?
-- 如果可以的话,我很乐意。我能为您做点什么?
B: Well, I’m looking for a place to live. Mike thought that as you’re an estate agent you might know of something suitable.
-- 哦,我在找一个住的地方。迈克想您是一位房地产商,可能知道一些合适的信息。
A: Yes, I think I can help you. Why don’t you come round and see me? Do you know where my office is?
-- 是的,我想我能帮你。你为什么不过来找我呢?您知道我的办公室在哪里吗?
B: Yes. I’ve got the address. -- 是的,我有地址。
A: Good. Where are you now? -- 太好了,你现在在哪里?
B: I’m at the post office. -- 我在邮局。
A: Oh, well, that’s just a few minutes walk from my office. Come round and see me now. -- 哦,那里离我这里走路才几分钟。现在过来找我吧。
B: Thank you very much, Mr. Smith. -- 非常谢谢你,史密斯先生。
A: Not at all. -- 不客气。
上一篇:2019年BEC初级对话:询盘
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论