状况1:在公司接应电话
A:这是ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?
This is ABC company. May I help you?
B:我要找王大卫先生(请接王大卫先生)。
David Wang,please./Is David in?/Could I speak to David?
A:请问贵姓?
Who is calling/speaking?/May I have your name?
B:William Johnson。
A:请稍候。
Hold on,please/Wait for a moment.
(如果要找的人不在时)
A:对不起,他不在,您要留言吗?
Sorry, he’s(was/went) out. Would you like to leave a message?
B:请他回电,告诉他我在公司等他的电话。(我住在希尔顿饭店,房号1020)
Tell him to call me back, for I will wait for his telephone in my componey. (I live in room 1020, Hilton hotlel)
A:好的,他一回来,我会请他马上回电。(我会将此留言转告他)谢谢来电!
Ok, I’ll ask him to call you back as soon as he returns.(I’ll give him the message)Thank you for your call.
B:谢谢您的帮忙。
Thank you for your help.
状况2 人在国外,经由接线生打对方付款电话回台湾
A:接线生,我要打一通对方付款的越洋电话到台湾。
Operator, I want to make a collect overseas phone call to Taiwan.
B:您要找哪位?
Whom would you like to speak to?
A:David Lee。
B:电话号码多少?
Telephone number?
A:代码是886,区码是02,电话号码是25432100。
The code is 886, the area code is 02, the phone number is 25432100.
B:您的大名?
May I have your name?
A:Lisa Wang。
B:请等一会儿。
Hold on, please.
A:好的,谢谢。
Ok, thank you.
B:接通了,请讲。
The line is through now. Please speak.
状况3 在公司接电话,要找的人如不在,请对方留言。
A:早安,ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?
Morning,this is ABC company,may I help you?
B:请接分机123。
Extension 123,please.
A:请稍候。
Hold on,please.
B:谢谢。
Thank you.
C:出口部,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?
Import department,may I help you?
B:是的,我想和王先生谈话。
Yes,I would like to speak to Mr.Wang.
C:对不起,他不在公司(他刚出去吃午饭),您要不要留言给他?
Sorry,he was out(he went out to have luch just now).Would you like to leave a message?
B:是的,请他回电,我的名字是David Lee,我的电话号码是27720151。
Yes,please ask him to call me back,I’m David Lee,my phone number is 27720151.
C:请再重复一下电话号码。
Please repeat your phone number.
B:好的,2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1。
Ok, 2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1
C:您的大名如何拼写?
How do you spell your name?
B:D-A-V-I-D L-E-E. D-A-V-I-D L-E-E
C:他一回来,我请他回电。
I’ll ask him to call back as soon as he returns.
B:谢谢,再见。
Thank you, bye.
C:谢谢来电。
Thank you for your call/Thank you for calling.
1、打电话号码 make a phone call
2、接线生 operator
3、对方付款电话 collect call
4、预先付款电话 prepaid call
5、长途电话 long distance call
6、市内电话 local call
7、国际电话 international phone call/overseas phone call
8、代码 code
9、区码 area code
10、等一下 Hold on,please./Wait a moment./Moment,please./Wiat a minute./One moment,pleast.
11、分机 extension
12、部门 department
13、(请对方)留话 leave a message/Would you like to leave a message?
14、(帮不在的人)留话 take a message/May I take a message?
15、重复 repeat/Can you repeat your phone number?
16、回电 call back
状况4:客人来电,刚好接电话的人就是要找的人,互相问候,约订见面时间地点
A:早安,这是ABC公司。我可以帮到您什么忙吗?
Morning,this is ABC company.May I help you?
B:请接李先生。
Mr.Lee please./Is Mr.Lee in?/May I speak to Mr.Lee?
A:是的,我就是。请问谁来电?
Yes,speaking.Who is calling?/May I have your name?
B:我是美国来的George。
I am George from USA.
A:噢,George,您好吗?您现在在哪里?
Oh,George,how are you?Where are you in now?
B:很好,谢谢,我现在在台北。
Very fine,thank you,I am in Taibei now.
A:您何时到台北的?
When did you come to Taipei?
B:前天(昨晚很晚的时候)
The day before yesterday.
A:很高兴听到您的消息,您现在住哪个饭店?
It’s my pleasure to hear you,Which hotel do you stay in now?
B:我住希尔顿饭店。
I stay in Hilton hotel.
A:房号几号?
What is the room number?
B:1020。
1020
A:我们今晚可以碰个面吗?
May I have a appointment with you tonight?
B:很抱歉,我今晚排满了,明天晚上如何?
Very sorry,I am occupied tonight,what about tomorrow night?
A:可以,在哪里见面?几点钟?
Ok,where and when?
B:7:00,在我住的饭店。
7:00,in my staying hotel.
A:好的,我会到饭店接您,明晚见。
Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up.see you tomorrow night.
单词/词组
1、请再说一遍 Pardon?/May I beg your pardon?
2、请问贵姓 Who is calling?/Who is speaking?/May I have your name?
3、前天 the day before (yesterday)
后天 the day after (tomorrow)
4、到达 arrive/reach/get
5、占满 occupy
我没空 I’m occupy./I have no time./I’m not available.
状况5:去接客户前,先打电话到饭店提醒他
A:希尔顿饭店,我可以帮到您什么吗?
This is Hilton hotel,may I help you?
B:请接1020房。
Room .1020 plese.
A:请稍候。
Hold on, please..
C:喂,我是George.
Hello,this is George.
B:George吗?
Is that George speaking?
C:是的,正是,请问哪位?
Yes,it is right,who is speaking?
B:我是ABC公司的Lee。
This is Lee of ABC COMPANY.
C:您好吗?李先生?
How are you ?Mr.Lee?
B:很好,谢谢,您呢?
Fine thank you,and you?
C:我也很好。
I am fine too.
B:我只是要提醒您,我们晚上7:00有约。
I just remind you of our appointment at 7:00 tonight.
C:是的,我记得。
Ok,I see.
B:我现在要去接您。
I am going to pick you up now.
C:谢谢,我会等您。
Thank you,I am waiting for you.
B:待会儿见
See you later.
C:待会儿谈
See you later.
状况6:如不清楚经理什么时候回来,打电话者又无法留言,请他再打来
A:ABC公司,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?
Hello, this is ABCcompany,can I help you?
B:我要和你们外销经理说话
I want to speak to your export manager.
A:很抱歉他刚出去,请问哪位找?
I am sorry ,he went out just now, who is calling?
B:我是美国的John Martin。您知道他什么时候回来吗?
This is John Martin from USA.Do you know when he is coming back?
A:很抱歉,我不知道
I am sorry,I dono’t know.
B:您知道哪里可以找到他吗?
Where can I find him?
A:抱歉,我也不知道,我可以帮他留言吗?
I am sorry ,I don’t know either.May I take a message?
B:没关系,我再打来。
It doesn’t matter,I will call him again.
A:抱歉,我没帮上忙。
I am sorry I couldn’t help you.
状况7:打电话来时,正好忙线中,请对方稍候
A:喂,我要找林先生
Hello, can I speak to Mr. Lin please?
B:对不起,先生,他忙线中,您要不要稍候。
I am sorry sir,the line is busy now.Can you wait for a moment?
A:好的,谢谢。
Ok ,thank you.
B:喂,林先生的电话线通了,请讲。
Hello,the line is through now,please go ahead.
上一篇:2018年商务英语口语900句
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论