状况1:在机场
A:对不起,您是Johnson先生吗?
Excuse me! Are you Mr Johnson?
B:是的,我是。
Yes, that’s right.
A:您好,Johnson先生,我的名字是Tom Lee, ABC 公司的业务助理。
How do you do, Mr Johnson, my name is Tom Lee, the sales manager of the ABC company.
B:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。
How do you do, Mr Li, glad to meet you.
A:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。
Me too, I came to pick you up to your hotel.
B:谢谢,您真好。
Thank you, you are very kind.
A:您旅途还好吗?
How was your trip?
B:(1)是的,很好,谢谢
Yes, very good, thank you.
(2)不,不太好,我晕机
No, not very good, I was got air.
A:您现在感觉好一点了吗?
Do you feel better now?
B:是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。
Yes, but I feel very tired, because it’s a very long trip.
A:我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧。
Let’s go, let’s get you checked in the hotel. Let’s go and check in in the hotel.
B:好的,谢谢。
Ok, thank you.
A:让我帮您拿行李。
Let me help you with your laggage.
B:(1)谢谢,它们很重。
Thank you. It’s very weight.
(2)没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。
It doesn’t matter, thank you, I can handle by myself.
A:这边请,我的车在外面等。
This way please, my car is outside.
B:好的,走吧。
Ok. Let’s go.
A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。
Please wait for me here, I am going to the parting lot to drive my car.
B:好的,没问题。
Ok, no problem.
A:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。
Let’s go to the parking lot directly, because it is not convenient here.
B:当然,没问题。
Of course, no problem.
状况2:在机场接机问候语
A:让我帮您拿行李。
Let me help you with you luggage.
B:谢谢!(你真好)
Thank you! You are very kind.
A:旅途如何?
How was your trip?
B:很好,谢谢。
Very good. thank you.
A:您觉得累吗?
Do you feel tired?
B:有一点儿,因为飞行很久。
A little, because it is a long trip.
A:这边请。
This way please.
B:好的,谢谢!
Ok, thank you.
A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。
Please wait for me here, I am going to parking lot to drive car.
B:好的,没问题。
Ok, no problem.
状况3:在机场接机及途中对话
A:您是Gerry Wise先生吗?
Are you Mr GerryWise?
B:是的,正是。
Yes, that’s right.
A:您好,Wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是Mickey。
How do you do? Mr. Wise, nice to meet you, I am Mickey.
B:您好,Mickey。很荣幸见到您。
How do you do! Mickey. It’s my pleasure to see you.
A:欢迎到台北,这是我的名片。
Welcome to Taibei, this is my business card.
B:谢谢,这是我的。
Thank you, this is mine.
A:让我帮您拿行李。
Let me help you with your luggage.
B:谢谢,有点重。
Thank you, it’s a little heavy.
A:我车在停车场,这边请。
My car is in the parking lot, this way please.
B:好的。
OK
A:您第一次到台湾吗?
Do you come to Taibei the first. Is this the first time you come to Taiwan?
B:是的。
Yes.
A:旅途如何?
How was your trip?
B:很好。
Very good.
A:累不累?
Do you feel tired?
B:是的,有一点儿,但是没关系。
Yes, a little, but it doesn’t matter.
A:我们明天一早飞马公,班机时间是早上6:40。
We will flight to Magong tomorrow morning, the flight time is at 6:40 in the morning.
我老板会在5:50去饭店接您,所以您在5:50前要准备好。
My boss will go to the hotel to pick you up at 5:50, so you should get ready before 5:50.
B:我知道,我会准时等他。
I see, I will wait for him on time.
A:如果您需要叫起床,只要告知饭店柜台。
If you need the morning call, please inform the counter of hotel.
B:没关系,我有闹钟。
It doesn’t matter, I have alarm.
A:您饿吗?
Are you hungry?
B:是的,有一点儿。
Yes, a little.
A:我们可以在您饭店附近的侬特利用个简餐。
We can have a quick meal in the Nongteli near your hotel.
B:好的,谢谢。
Ok, thank you.
上一篇:2018年商务英语口语900句
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论