161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。
162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。
163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。
164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?
165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。
166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。
167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。
168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。
169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。
170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。
171 That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。
172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。
173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。
174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?
175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。
176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。
177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,
并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?
179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。
180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。
181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?
182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?
183 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。
184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。
188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
189 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。
190 It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论