翻译资格考试

导航

关于候车室的英语对话

来源 :华课网校 2024-04-29 13:12:23

在火车站的候车室,两位旅客开始了一段简单的英语对话。

A: Hi there! Are you waiting for the train too?

你好啊!你也是在等火车吗?

B: Yeah, I am. I hope it's not delayed.

是的,我在等。希望不要晚点。

A: Me too. So, where are you headed?

我也是这样希望。那么,你要去哪里?

B: I'm going to visit my family in the countryside. How about you?

我要去乡下看望我的家人。你呢?

A: I'm heading to the city for a business meeting.

我要去城市参加一个商务会议。

B: That sounds important. What kind of business are you in?

听起来很重要。你从事哪类业务?

A: I work in finance. How about you?

我在金融行业工作。你呢?

B: I'm a teacher. I teach English.

我是一名教师。我教英语。

A: Oh, that's great! You must be really good at it.

哦,太好了!你一定很擅长教英语。

B: Thank you! I try my best. So, how long have you been working in finance?

谢谢你!我尽力而为。那么,你在金融行业工作多久了?

A: I've been in the industry for about 5 years now.

我已经在这个行业工作了大约5年。

B: Wow, that's impressive. What made you choose finance?

哇,太厉害了。是什么让你选择了金融行业?

A: Well, I've always been interested in numbers and investments. Plus, it's a stable career with lots of opportunities for growth.

嗯,我一直对数字和投资感兴趣。而且,这是一个稳定的职业,有很多成长的机会。

B: I see. That makes sense. You seem like a very driven person.

我懂了。这很有道理。你似乎是一个非常有动力的人。

A: Thank you! I try to be. What about you? What made you choose teaching?

谢谢!我尽力而为。那么,你为什么选择教书呢?

B: I love working with kids and helping them learn. It's a rewarding job.

我喜欢和孩子们一起工作,帮助他们学习。这是一份有回报的工作。

A: That's great. I admire people who work in education. It takes a lot of patience and dedication.

太好了。我很敬佩从事教育工作的人。这需要很多耐心和奉献精神。

B: Thank you. I agree. Well, it was nice chatting with you. I hope you have a safe trip.

谢谢。我同意。好了,和你聊天很愉快。祝你旅途愉快。

A: Same to you. Take care!

同样祝你一路顺风。保重!

分享到

您可能感兴趣的文章

相关推荐

热门阅读

最新文章