这个周末你有空吗?
Are you free this weekend?
我们还可以再见面吗?
Could I see you again?
能给我你的电话号码吗?
Could you give me your phone number?
我们在哪儿见面?
Where shall we meet?=Where shall I meet you?
要我开车去接你吗?
Shall I come to pick you up? *pick up“开车去接某人”。
你今天下午有安排吗?
Are you doing anything this afternoon?=Do you have plans for this afternoon?=Are you busy this afternoon?
和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?
How about having dinner with me?=How about dinner? =Let’s have dinner together.
我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?
Why don’t we go to see a baseball game?
真对不起,我另有安排。
Sorry, I’m tied up. *be tied up“受(时间的)约束”。=I’m sorry, but I have other plans.
实在对不起,恐怕不行。
I’m afraid I can’t.=I’m sorry but I can’t.
谢谢您的邀请,可是……
Thanks for asking, but...=Thanks for the invitation, but...
另找时间可以吗?
How about a rain check? =Let’s do it another time. =Could we plan it for another day? =Some other time.
由因雨天中止或延期比赛而发给观众“rain check” 引申为被邀请者因故不能接受邀请,而邀请继续有效的意思,“以后方便的时间”、“下次还有机会”。
我希望你能来。
I hope you can come.
你什么时候方便?
When is it convenient for you?=What is a good time for you?=When is good for you?
Answer: I’m free on Friday.
什么时候?
About what time?
什么时候都行。
Whenever.=Whenever,I’m free all day. =Whenever you are free. =Any day is okay. =Any day of the week is fine. =Anytime is fine.
等你有时间的时候吧。
When you have time.
我今天有空。
I’m free today. =I have a lot of free time today.=I have nothing to do today.
明天我会很忙。
I’ll be busy tomorrow.
Question: How about tomorrow? (明天怎么样?)
10号怎么样?
How about the tenth? “~号”,在数字的后面加上-th。
你什么时候有空?
When are you free? =When are you available?
那天我不行。
That’s a bad day for me.
那天我可以。
That day is fine.
我什么时候去合适?
When can I come over? *come over“顺便拜访”。=When can I visit? =When can I stop by? =When can I drop by?
你定时间吧。
You decide when.=I’ll leave it up to you. =It’s your decision.
你定地点吧。
You decide where.=Wherever you want is okay.
7点行吗?
Is seven convenient for you?=Is seven okay for you?
Question: When should I come? (我什么时候来合适?)
你几点能来?
When can you come over?=What time can you make it?
太早了吗?
Is it too early?
太晚了吗?
Is it too late?
就那个时间吧。
It’s a date.
Answer: Okay, see you then. (行,到时候见。)
回头见。
See you then.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论