我不能对你特殊。
I can't make any exceptions for you. *exception “除去……”、“……除外”。
We can't give you any special treatment.
I can't make an exception for you.
动动脑子。
Use your head!
I don't know how to do it. (我不知道怎么做。)
Use your head! You can do it. (动动脑子,你能做到的。)
自作自受。
You asked for it! *直译是“那是你追求的”。常用短语“自作自受,活该”。
My boss scolded me today. (今天被老板训斥了一顿。)
You asked for it! You didn't finish your report on time again. (自作自受,你又没有按时交报告。)
如果批评得对,你就接受吧。
If the shoe fits, wear it. *直译是“如果鞋合适,你就穿上它”,表示“如果认为别人批评得有道理,就该接受”。
My boss criticized my sloppy personal appearance. (我的老板批评我穿得邋遢。)
Well, if the shoe fits, wear it. (如果批评得对,你就接受吧。)