各地
资讯
当前位置:考试网 >> 英语六级考试 >> 六级翻译 >> 汉译英 >> 2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十三)

2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十三)

考试网   2018-10-17   【

2018年12月英语六级英译汉练习(十三)

  我将尽一切可能帮助你。

  I’ll do anything (that) I can to help you.

  能做的一切都做了。

  Everything that can be done has been done.

  愿上帝保佑此船和所有乘此船航行的人。

  God bless this ship and all who sail in her.

  我能说的是(千言万语变成一句话):非常感谢你。

  All that I can say is thank you very much.

  我们参观过的工人及他们的工作条件留下了深刻印象。

  We were deeply impressed by the workers and their working conditions that we had visited.

  我们听他谈论他感兴趣的人物和书籍。

  We listened to him talk about the men and books that interested him。

  让我们只讨论与我们有关的问题。

  Let’s discuss only such questions as concern us.

  我从来没听说过他讲的这种故事。

  I’ve never heard such stories as he tells.

  如果他做这件事的方法和我一样,那就奇怪了。

  I shall be surprised if he does this in the same way as I do.

  她和我在同一个办公室工作。

  She works in the same office as I do.

  她姐妹俩穿同样的衣服。

  She wears the same kind of clothes as her sister does.

  他穿着与他在Mary的婚礼上穿的一样的衣服。

  He’s wearing the same dress as he wore at Mary’s wedding.

  这块表和我丢的那块一样。

  This is the same watch as I have lost.

  我从来没见过像他们这样的人。

  I’ve never seen such kind of people as they are.

  我从来没见过象他们这样厚道的人。

  I’ve never seen such kind people as they are.

  我要一件跟我朋友一样的衬衫。

  I want the same shirt as my friend’s.

  我们车间使用的这种机器是中国制造的。

  Such machines as are used in our workshop are made in china.

纠错评论责编:examwkk
相关推荐
热点推荐»