翻译资格考试

各地资讯

当前位置:考试网 >> 翻译资格考试 >> 高级口译 >> 英语指导 >> 2014年翻译考试口译高级高频短句6

2014年翻译考试口译高级高频短句6

来源:考试网   2013-12-20【

  That's international practice. We can't break it.

  这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

   We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.

  我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

   We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.

  我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

  Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?

  你们认为结算方式合适吗?

  We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.

  我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

   Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.

  这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

   Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?

  请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]

     When will the contract be ready?

  合同何时准备好?

   Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.

  请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

  The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.

  合同会航邮给你们签字。

   Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?

  你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

  We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

  我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

   We had expected much lower prices.

  我们希望报价再低一些。

   They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

  这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

   I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

  我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

   When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

  当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

   I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

  我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

   I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

  我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

   But the market prices are changing frequently.

  但是市场价格随时都在变化。

  It's up to you to decide.

  这主要取决于你。

   The demand for our products has kept rising.

  要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

   How long will your offer hold good?

  一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

    We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

  我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

  I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .

  我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

   Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

  如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

12
责编:chenjuan670 评论 纠错

报考指南

报名时间 报名流程 考试时间
报考条件 考试科目 考试级别
成绩查询 考试教材 考点名录
合格标准 证书管理 备考指导

更多

  • 考试题库
  • 模拟试题
  • 历年真题
  • 会计考试
  • 建筑工程
  • 职业资格
  • 医药考试
  • 外语考试
  • 学历考试