It was one busy morning in those rush hours
那是一个忙碌的早晨,正是早高峰时段
when I hopped into the bus heading town to run some errands,
我刚跳上公交车的门槛,准备进城去办事
I sat next to some guy his name was Musa.
一个男子坐在我的旁边,他的名字叫Musa
He said hi and I replied with a smile
他对我打招呼,我回之以微笑
and our conversation began from there.
我们的交谈从从这里开始了
We talked about a lot of things
我们谈到很多东西
particularly about life and work
特别是关于生活和工作
and he just began complementing my natural look.
接着他就开始赞美我质朴的打扮
He said he was impressed with how natural I was,
他说,我天生丽质的容貌让他眼前一亮
am a kind of girl who keeps it all natural,
我是那种不饰铅华的女孩
no make up and I always keep my African natural hair as it is.
我从不化妆,头发也总是它最自然的样子
So Musa said those words genuinely
Musa的赞美十分真诚
and like any girl would, I felt good and appreciated
我十分开心,我想所有的女孩都会这样
even though it was from a stranger.
即使那些赞美出自一个陌生人之口
In the back of my mind I knew he would then ask for my number as most guys do
我心中暗暗想到,他一定会探问我的电话号码,就像大多数男孩会做的那样
but we reached the end
可是我们的邂逅很快告一段落
and said goodbye to each other just like that
我们只是对对方说了再见
and I have never seen him since then.
从那之后我再也没有见过他
So what am trying to say here is that
此刻我想要说的是
sometimes people aren't always as thought of by the society,
有时人们并不像社会舆论惯常以为的那样恶劣
so keep seeing the best in people instead of assuming worst things about them.
与其假设他们是无恶不作的坏蛋,不如试着看到他们身上最好的品质吧!
下一篇:没有了
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师