我想问你一个问题。 I would like to ask you a question.
好,请说。 Yes. Please do.
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗? Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
请你尽量放慢说话速度。 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
我会试试看。 I will try.
你能详细说明你们的论据吗? Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。 We really need more specific information about your technology.
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧? Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 I will try, but no promises.
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
不客气。 You are welcome.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
我可以提示一个想法。 Let me give you an indication.
请记得这不是最后的回答。 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.