所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? Whats your general impression,may I ask?
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 I’m I’mpressed by your approach to business.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。 The purpose of my coming here is toinquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。 We would be glad to start business with you.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。 I’d appreciate your kind consi’deration in the coming negotiation.
我们十分乐意帮助。 We are happy to be of help.
我保证通力合作。 I can assuer you of our close cooperation.
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗? Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。 You may be interested in only some of the items.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。 I can just have a glance at the rest.