商务英语场景模拟练习,今天我们来学习一下最In商务导购口语。
A: May I help you, sir?
A:我能为你效劳吗,先生?
B: Yes, I'm looking for a wristwatch.
B:是的,我想看手表。
A: What kink of wristwatch are you interested in, a dress watch or a sport watch?
A:您对哪个类型的手表有兴趣,装饰用的手表还是运动表?
B: A dress watch!
B:装饰用的手表。
A: We have a complete range of famous brands here. How about this one? It's an Omega.
A:我们这儿各种名牌的货色齐全。这只如何?这只是欧米伽的。
B: I'm afraid that I'm not interested in watches with metal watchbands.
B:我对金属表带的手表没兴趣。
A: Oh, so you prefer a watch with a leather watchband… Let me see… How about this one? It's a Dunhill
.A:哦,原来您偏好皮革表带的手表。……我看看……。这只如何?这是登喜路的。
B: To be frank, I can't afford watches of this range. They're too expensive for me. Can you show me some other brands?
B:坦白说,我买不起这种等级的表。他们对我而言太昂贵了。你能不能给我看看其他牌子的表?
A: if you don't mind, may I ask how much you care to pay? I have to know this to recommend one to your liking.
A:如果您不介意的话,请问您打算付多少钱买表?我的先知道这点才能介绍合您意的表给您。
B: I was thinking about something around thirty dollars.
B:我准备花三十美元左右。
A: I see. How do you like Seiko? Seiko watches are pretty good. They keep time as well as being tasteful.
A:我知道了。您喜不喜欢精工表?精工表相当好。不但准确,格调也很高雅。
B: Can I have a look?
B:我能看看吗?
A: Certainly… Here. What do you think of this one?
A:当然可以……喏。您觉得这只如何?
B: I'd like to take a look at that square one… how much does it sell for?
B:我想看看那只方形的。……它的售价是多少?
A: Twenty-eight dollars. It's a quartz.
A:二十八美元。是石英表。
B:I'll take it.
B:我买了。
上一篇:商务口语:如何回应顾客的需求
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论