商务英语中我们会与客户有非常多有关利益的要求,客户会有各种各样的要求,我们如何满足,又如何说不呢,来看看商务英语场景模拟句吧。
商务英语句:
第一句:We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment.
我们想提醒您,到目前为止我方还没有得到关于发货的任何信息。
A: Anything goes wrong?
有什么问题吗?
B: We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our clients urgently need the goods.
我们想提醒您,到目前为止我方还没有得到关于发货的任何信息。我们的客户急需这批货物。
A: Oh, we are terribly sorry.
哦,很抱歉。
第二句:Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.
我方用户急需这些机器,催促我方尽早交货。
A: Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.
我方用户急需这些机器,催促我方尽早交货。
B: Sorry for the troubles.
很抱歉带来那么多麻烦。
A: Can you give us an early reply?
贵方能够尽早我方答复吗?
其他表达法:
As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.
我方顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望贵方可以确保早日发货。
I want know why our alloy inserts haven"t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them.
我想知道为什么我方的合金镶面还没有到货。我方顾客急需这批货物。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论