职场上的竞争有如无形的战争,面对众多竞争对手,你是否拥有自己的法宝?现在,让双语职场为你献上一计:如何用英文做简报!以下的 开场白可以参考:
背景:Jackson Wu是北京诺森公司的市场部经理,此公司专门生产时尚太阳镜。鉴于目前中国市场的发展前景,他做了一个行销企划。今天,他要向部门全体成员做一个简报,描述市场现状以及未来发展前景。
Good morning everyone and thanks for coming. For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Jackson Wu, and I’m the Marketing Manager in Beijing for Notson Limited. I’m here today to present our new marketing plan, which is designed to introduce our products to the wealthy Chinese market. Our research shows that there are big profits waiting to be tapped here in China, so we’re excited at the opportunities we see for Notson. I hope that some of our excitement and enthusiasm will rub off on all of you.
各位早上好,感谢各位今天的莅临,我是Jackson,诺森公司北京地区的市场部经理。今天在这里向各位说明本公司的行销企划,是针对本公司如何将产品打入富裕的中国市场所拟定的。据调查,中国市场存在丰厚的利润潜力,对此绝佳的机会,我们感到十分兴奋,同时也希望能把这种激动的心情传达给在座各位。
I’d like to start off by outlining a few facts and figures about the consumer market in China. Then, I’ll go over the standard types of advertising that have been successful for similar products in China in the past, including some recent campaigns that you may have seen. After that, I’ll introduce our analysis of the current opportunities that exist in the Chinese market as we see them. Finally, I’ll finish by explaining how we will go about entering the Chinese market, based on conclusions from our research. A booklet on the marketing plan will be handed out after the presentation, and it will give you all the details that we’ll be discussing here today.
There will be time at the end of the presentation for questions and a general discussion, so please leave asking your questions until then. Ok, as we’re all running to a tight schedule, I’d like to get to the first point, the current state of China’s consumer market.
我首先会汇报一些中国消费市场的实际情况与数据;然后,再说明过去比较成功的典型广告案例,包括近来大家都知道的一些例子。接着,我会给大家分析目前中国市场潜在的机会。最后,通过市场调查得出的结论,我将向大家说明如何打入中国市场的问题。简报之后,我将发给各位一本关于这份行销计划的报告书,里面写得非常详细。简报结束后,是大家自由发问和讨论的时间。因此,若你们有任何问题,请介时提出。我知道大家都很忙,我想马上开始介绍今天简报的第一项主题:中国消费市场的现况。
二、实用英语口语短语
① marketing plan 行销计划
A: John, tomorrow can you give me this month’s marketing plan?
A:约翰,明天可以把本月行销计划给我吗?
B: Sure.
B:可以。
② facts and figures 实际情况与数据
A: Mary, I need the facts and figures for sales in North China. But what’s this?
A:玛丽,我需要的是华北地区的实际销售情况和数据。但你给我的是什么?
B: I am awfully sorry this. I’ll change it at once.
B:非常抱歉,我马上去修改。
③ standard type 典型;标准类型
A: Sir, this is the standard type of air-conditioner. Which one do you prefer?
A:先生,这款正是标准类型的空调。你喜欢哪一种?
B: I still need to think it over.
B:我还需要考虑一下。
④ tight schedule 很忙;没有空余时间
A: I know everybody has a tight schedule, anyway, we have to spend time discussing this serious problem.
A:我知道大家都很忙,但是,我们必须抽出时间来讨论这个严重的问题。
A: All right. Let’s begin.
B:既然如此,咱们就开始吧。
⑤ current state of目前的情况
A: The current state of the economy is good.
A:目前的经济形势是挺好的。
B: Yes, I think so.
B:是的,我也这么认为。
下一篇:双11来啦,商务英语好课提前抢!
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论