2019年bec初级商务英语写作:邮件常用语
65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照)
If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。
Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划
Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.
We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。
Hare are you doing 还好吧?
Thanks in advance and best regards.
Looking forward seeing you soon.
If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.
here`s why: 原因如下
.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。
We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意
Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解
Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?
Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!
Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。
Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复
Noted and understand all below.
Please review and advise us with any questions.
Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的
There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理
As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样
Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择
Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续
Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复
Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)
Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK
This is good news, You did a really good job!
Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我们的结果总结
Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)
Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们
Please advise 请回复
Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.
Sorry for confusion(混乱)
We will let you know its result soon.
Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗
We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:
As we understand,
Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复
Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容
Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)
FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考
To sum up… 总结如下…
Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们
Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复
This is most/very important.
Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。
Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片
Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据
Noted below with thanks.
Please review and advise 请检讨并回复
Noted all below with thanks!
Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认
Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办
So,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行
Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解
Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到
This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到
Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)
This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter
Please comment.请评价
Thanks and best regards,
As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论