我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。 We really need more specific information about your technology.
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧? Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。 I will try, but no promises.
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗? I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
不客气。 You are welcome.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
我可以提示一个想法。 Let me give you an indication.
请记得这不是最后的回答。 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。 Just for arguments sake, suppose wedisagree.
没有相关的出版资料。 There is no such published information.
这样的资料为机密资料。 Such data is confidential.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。 I am not sure such data does exist.
这要看列表内容。 It would depend on what is on the list.
我们急需这些资料。 We need them urgently.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as weacquire it.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
如果他有什幺意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 If he wants to make any changes,minoralternations can be made then.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论