我还要再确认吗? Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
还有更早一点的吗? Is there any earlier one?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? Could you tell me myreservation number, please?
我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? Can I get a seat for todays 7:00 a.m. train?
请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
火车通行证有折扣吗? Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
我可以确认我的班机吗? May I reconfirm my flight?
他们全部不预订的吗? Are they all non-reserved seats?
我一定要预订座位吗? Do I have to reserve a seat?
我可以看时刻表吗? May I see a timetable?
我要等候多久呢? How long will I have to wait?
你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你们还有别的班机吗? Do you have any other flights?
你要什幺时间离开呢? When would you like to leave?
我可以用电话确认吗? Can I reconfirm by phone?
我到哪里可以预订? Where can I make a reservation?
我需要预订餐车吗? Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
这是每日航班吗? Is this a daily flight?
对不起,我可以上车吗? Excuse me. May I get by?
坐船到那里要花多少钱? How much does it cost to go there by ship?
我可以取消这张票吗? Can I cancel this ticket?
把它托运到我的目的地。 Check it to my final destination
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
请把你的行李打开。 Please open your baggage.
请你填写这张入境卡。 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请让我看看你的护照。 Let me see your passport, please.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 Youre going out of your way for us, I believe.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 Its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.
我想问你一个问题。 I would like to ask you a question.
好,请说。 Yes. Please do.
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗? Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗? Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
请你尽量放慢说话速度。 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
我会试试看。 I will try.
你能详细说明你们的论据吗? Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论