What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?
What risks should be covered?
您看应该保哪些险?
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。
These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
这些险别适合你要投保的货物。
May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?
It 's important for you to read the “fine print” in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are
buying.
阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。
Words and Phrases
PICC (People's Insurance Company of China) 中国人民保险公司
risk insured, risk covered 承保险项
risk 险别
to provide the insurance 为……提供保险
leaflet 说明书
fine print 细则
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论