上班第一天的英语对话
A: Hello. Welcome to C&C Company你好。欢迎你到C&C公司来。
B: Hello. Good morning. I’m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。
A: Nice to meet you George. I’m glad you’ll be working for us. We’re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队
B: That’s great. I’m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了
A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。
B: All right. That will be a big help. I’m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。
A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长
B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。
A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at C&C to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望C&C公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明
B: I’m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities.
很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。
A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声
B: That’s very admirable. That’s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here.
那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一
A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?
B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢!
A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!
B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?
A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。
一级建造师二级建造师二级建造师造价工程师土建职称公路检测工程师建筑八大员注册建筑师二级造价师监理工程师咨询工程师房地产估价师 城乡规划师结构工程师岩土工程师安全工程师设备监理师环境影响评价土地登记代理公路造价师公路监理师化工工程师暖通工程师给排水工程师计量工程师
执业药师执业医师卫生资格考试卫生高级职称执业护士初级护师主管护师住院医师临床执业医师临床助理医师中医执业医师中医助理医师中西医医师中西医助理口腔执业医师口腔助理医师公共卫生医师公卫助理医师实践技能内科主治医师外科主治医师中医内科主治儿科主治医师妇产科医师西药士/师中药士/师临床检验技师临床医学理论中医理论